blaster movie

braden

May 17, 2008
im intrested in making a blaster movie.. i make a lot of my own movies cause i have the software like vegas pro 8 and after effects and stuff like that.. but i need some blaster video.. i would just like put it up on youtube or something like that.. just send the video to me at Dirtboysmotocross@hotmail.com

alright man.. ill put it on youtube.. i just need some more video.. send away boys!!!

if the videos were on youtube i could do it.. but not off of photobucket.. just send the raw footage and plus if you send the raw footage it will be in better quality

Alright guys this isnt gonna happen unless I get video...I can get video from youtube but not photobucket...so don't send me photobucket links cause they don't work I only have video from about two people

im asuming you know how to use winrar right? cuz if so just let me know, i have a decent video, could probably use parts of it but its big, i can split archive it and send it if you want. it would be about 30mb, or i could upload it to rapidshare, whatever you prefer. let me know.