blaster lowering kit

flat track yes because you want to trade height for width. The lowering kit puts the a-arms straight flat out. It gives up 4-5" of ground clearance so for trails, it's gonna have you dragging over everything you come across.

ya man most flat track racers put a lowering kit on to lower the center of gravit but you will def bu draging in the trails

bottoming out on every little rock,log,stumps

the cfm brand front lowering blocks are guaranteed for jumping, says they've never had a set returned in over 10 years

i believe the cfm blocks are only available on their website ????

You can ride them and see how you like it. If you scrape over top of all kinds of things, simply un-bolt them. Luckily they are not a permanent modifcation and the only damage they can cause is to your spine from banging into rocks and logs and a few anthills...

I haven't updated any of my myspace photos in a long time.

I think I have my prairie, bayou, CRX, and R/C stuff on there but there might not be any of the blaster. I might get to it one of these days. I have a bunch of pictures of it on photobucket but I only post them when there is a question that a picture can explain better than words.

Edit: I do too have a few pictures of it on there. When I put the paddles on it, I took some pics and put them up. Look in the folder named "the blaster" <---good hiding place...

Yes, I made it myself after I got my OKO carb. I didn't feel like messing around with the factory airfilter setup trying to fit it to my carb so I just made my own airbox altogether.