Blaster got stolen

flyers42091

Aug 24, 2007
vermont
Some ass hole stole my 03 blaster last saturday night. The dumbasses stole a blown up bike. I had locked the crank up a couple days before, so i had the top end, plastics, stator, flywheel and a couple other things off already. I woke up to see my shed door open and empty. And on top of that my car and yz250 both broke down that day. Basterds...

That sucks man good luck I don't know if this will help you but I saw on T.V. that there was one of those find it things they will look for you and they find it really quick supposedly.

check ebay up and down I had a friends dad whos big ford 350 who got stolen and like a week later they found his laptop that was in his truck on the site the seats, they found most of the truck and the things that were in it on there I'm checking rite now to see if I rekonize like the plastic, the pipe, anything that would hwlp you out.

that sucks man all i know is that if someone ever steals my baby ill hunt them down and cut there.....you know what..lol well bets of luck to ya man hope you atleast find the tires..:(

Sry man I looked all over ebay couldn't find the plastic or anything but just keep looking you never know what might pop up a month from now.

yea...hey the dumbass might be stupid enuf to try to register it.You would get it right back if that hapend.I know cuz i happend to my buddy.A kid stole his wheeler and try to register a week later.4 wheeler got impounded and returned to my buddy imedately

I am sorry to hear about your loss. Keep in mind that people that you know sometimes are the ones that can steal from us or people that they know that they tell about things you have etc. Dont get me wrong someone could randomly take your bike, but there is more chances than not that someone you know somehow either thru yourself or thru a mutual friend etc could be a good lead. I would check ebay like the others said and craigslist as well.

that sucks ass man.. i had my rm125 robbed from my hands a year back hadnt even had it 24 hours n sum big lad come up to me wacked me off it n rode off!! neva seen it again.

good luck in finding it. keep an eye on ebay and craigslist. hell, put the word out to your local shops as well and give them a photo. you never know, the dumbass that stole it may take it in for some motor repair work so he can ride it.

good luck in finding it. keep an eye on ebay and craigslist. hell, put the word out to your local shops as well and give them a photo. you never know, the dumbass that stole it may take it in for some motor repair work so he can ride it.

good point valhalla it was taken apart they might be stupid enough to take it to a local shop to try an have it put back togather i would definately take a picture around to the shops in your area

I really dont expect to get it back, bikes get stolen around here alot and only a couple people get them back. Most of them end up in the bottom of rivers or quarries. Ive told all the shops and all the people at the pits where i ride. But finding who did it is gonna be nearly impossible because so many people knew about it and where i kept it. Im buying something new in spring now, just a matter of deciding between the new raptor 700, the new yfz450r, ltz450 or a DS450. Ive rode all of them at the pits and so far the ltz450 is my favorite.