Blaster cr80 flat tracker

2nd attempt at the rear brake. haven't had a chance to test it out but it feels like its gonna work. old way had the leverage of the brake peddle way off and way to hard to push. still gotta do some grinding and paint it but we re racing tomorrow so it ll have to wait

Attachments

• brake.jpg
    brake.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 192
zero problems with a longer hose, mine is up under the seat right in front of my CFM airbox

Reactions: undergroundart
got a bad start, and nothing real excited for the first couple of laps, but fought hard and finished in 3rd. still getting used to clutching around the corners. I wish I would ve got a video of his oval race. He actually launched off the line on that one, was flying around the track and finished in 2nd. got a few minor tweeks for the last 2 races of the season but im pretty happy with the quad.

cool vid art, and congrats on the good finishes !

well its worse case scenario for me. took cylinder off and the rod is stuck on the crank. wont budge at all. got 4 weeks till next race. not sure if ill attempt to split cases myself or if I can find someone else to do it. I did it once before but that was on a 90cc cvt. so no transmission to worry about. that's the main part that makes me nervous.

So im very happy with the blasters performance after rebuilding the engine with a hot rods crank, wiesco piston and mid porting. we raced yesterday and my boy holeshotted both races and led every lap except in the main on the last lap on the last corner his quad died on him and he got passed right at the line. not too worried about it. those things happen and im sure its nothing too serious. im thinking loose ground or something like that.