Blaster/Banshee/400ex parts for-sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roostinshee

Dec 16, 2008
2 sets of Banshee spindles 20$ each(a set)
1 set of blaster spindles 20$
1 functional Complete front brake system from a 94 blaster w/ new lines and motion pro lever + spare pads (3) sets I think... 50$ + shipping
Banshee/Blaster billet hide a key 11$ shipped
Full set of a-arms w/ spare ball joint boots - 40$
Stock carb w/ extra jets Tors removal kit w/ idle screw
2 stock throttle cables-10 each
400ex fenders race cut w/ blue R hood- 25$
400ex fenders w/ light broken tabs good spare fender 65$
400ex works tripple rate shocks w/ rezzys 125$(need rebuild)
2 stock exhausts
Swing-arm skid blaster
Lots of misc 400ex brackets
400ex tierods
Spare tie rods and tie rod ends
Extra bearings + seals(tons)
Lots of Stainless Steel bolts from previous 400ex build
450r CDI 04
400ex wiring harness + battery box
Stock blaster light
Stock blaster taillight

Make some offers, I'll host some pics up tomorrow or wednesday. I have tons of stuff, need to get my garage alittle cleaner.
snorkelboltsetc.jpg

brakestuffblasterstock.jpg

Last edited:
what bikes are the parts off of? like the a arms, your listing three but some dont say

Yes, the swing-arm skid is a DG it's alittle rough but could be be fixed, it's for a 400ex. The 400ex plastics don't seem to mount up very easily but there is a pic I have, which I'll find of one w/ 300ex plastics. It's kinda cool looking, but no matter how much time you put into fabricating the brackets it just isn't gonna look right.

I'm working 2 long shifts as a suprise to me.... So... I'm going to edit this post w/ a link to pictures of each item I have for sale (over 300 items) this wkend. Finals and work are killing me. Don't worry I'll be back.

Thanks for the interest and I'm extremely sorry for the inconvinience!

400ex plastics fit right onto a trx250r. so whatever mods you do to make a trx250 plastics work is the same for a 400ex.

Status
Not open for further replies.