Bio Hazardous Needles

Mrs_3_0_5

Dec 18, 2008
Florida
Today is a very upseting day for me and the mr....We have very few spots to ride around here where we live and today one of our favorite spots was ruined by a heartless cold Bi***. There is a mud pit behind our friend termites house that we like to take the four wheelers in. Everyone that has a 4 wheeler can come and enjoy this spot. We throw some bbq on the smoker and all have a good time tearing it up in the mud. Well now our riding spot is swamped with news cameras and news people looking to interview...y u might ask...because the neighbor lady who obviously has some kind of problem with people having fun...sunk low....and i mean low...she runs a puppy mill for the humane society...great person huh??? NO NOT AT ALL...she purposely disposed of thousands of biohazardous puppy needles into our mud pit....in hopes to hurt one of us...to prevent us from riding our quads....I mean what is wrong with people...someone could of seriously got hurt or even killed. Who knows what is in the needles she disposed?? I am just disappointed in society right now....this story is goin to be featured on Bay News 9 and Fox 13 in Florida.....

that is the most rediculess thing ive ever heard. she should be thrown in jail for attempted assualt/murder/causing bodily harm, improper disposal of biohazerdous items and poluting.

oh man id be so pissed.

WOW what a biotch.

she sounds like a schizo. she said "someone" stole the needles and through them in the pond for revenge against quads ridding through it. if u guys are right, shes bullshiting about someone stealing that sh*t and it doesnt even look heavy.

whos the no shoe wearin guy? that u mr305 lol?

NOOOO THATS OUR FRIEND JOE DIRT

lol
hes crazy never wears shoes comes riding up in a canoe rides his bicycle in the river....just a country boy...

That's Fuct. That lady should go to jail for life. That article is incorrect in saying that it's not as much of a hazard because they were used on animals rather than humans!!

I duno about florida laws but in terms of federal laws she could be HEAVILY fined!!! I would make sure that the US EPA gets wind of this. They're not all that effective of an organization but they sure can fine people after the fact!