bill ballance 2009

His injury was he has cancer or something in his ribs... he had several removed... He is kicking butt considering he is still recovering... I think he is retiring after this year, and pursuing selling his own line of parts...

His injury was he has cancer or something in his ribs... he had several removed... He is kicking butt considering he is still recovering... I think he is retiring after this year, and pursuing selling his own line of parts...

yeah he is retiring after this year, and there is new razrs out called razr ballance

only reason borich is up there is cuz like its been said,ballance is recovering and has cancer, plus he doesnt need to prove anything anymore.....so if I were Chris Borich i wouldnt celebrate much the victory cuz the defending champ aint doing his best.

only reason borich is up there is cuz like its been said,ballance is recovering and has cancer, plus he doesnt need to prove anything anymore.....so if I were Chris Borich i wouldnt celebrate much the victory cuz the defending champ aint doing his best.

Well said ! ! !

a wins a win an a lose is a lose...
now hes gunna be able to say that he beat bill balllance...

That may be the case,but that win will not be the same as if beating him when he was in his game and with good health. Nobody is gonna accept that he really beat ballance,becuz he didnt. IMO

hmmm i was unaware the guy had cancer ,so what kind of cancer and how bad is this ?
thats terrible

so you would straight up be like yeah back in 2009 i beat bill ballance. he had cancer though.

ya def...one day mike jordan comes down ta ur house an says he wants ta play one-on-one...you beat him...you guys are tellin me you wouldnt brag ta everyone bout that????

ya def...one day mike jordan comes down ta ur house an says he wants ta play one-on-one...you beat him...you guys are tellin me you wouldnt brag ta everyone bout that????

but thats a totally different scenario...... i suck at basketball!!!!! im not or was a pro at that sport so i wont beat him and if I do ofcourse i would brag cuz i wasnt or am a pro so its a big thing..

But what if he goes to another pro Basketball players house and loses....big deal..they are both good.

I agree with 89. Its not the same to beat someone when they are not at 100%. Would you go around bragging if you beat someone that had one arm? I mean yes it is a win but in a sense its not a fair win.