Big Bore Question??? Answer ASAP!!!

Hawaii

May 27, 2009
www.myspace.com
Hey Everyone I need help. The question is Should i resleeve my cylinder with an la 240 sleeve...... or ........ buy a used vitos 240 kit that is selling for the same price??????? please let me know your opinion and why to help me out thanks a bunch blaster fans!

I can't tell you from experience, but I'd say the vitos be better than a stock cylinder with a 240 sleeve. The porting I believe is better on the vitos. one of these guy will know more.

the vitos is better it has a 12 port cylinder lay out. and impretty sure thicker cylinder walls

if you already have this cylinder ported and modded for the 4mm id just put a 240 sleeve in. a ported stock jug 4mm will woop up on a non ported 4mm vito jug

it should make almost as much it just a 3 more ports than stock but if you have your stock cylinder ported by flotek they add those 2 in if you want then to.

Ur stock cylinder is already ported for ur 4 mil so i wld the sleeve and get the sleve ports matched to what ur cylinder is now.

Unless ur willing to pay for the vitos to be ported and modded for ur 4 mil. Then it will be better

Ya in this case, go with the sleeve. I would never recommend a 240 sleeve becasue unported you would want a 240 kit over a sleeve. But since you have your jug ported and matched for the 4mm crank then the sleeve would work extremely well.

yeah no kidding lol. thanks for all the info. i am thinking the resleeving of my current jug with a 240 seems a smarter idea. especially since i dont go on long rides maybe an hour max. and half the time we are just sitting at specific spots with our bikes off most of the time, so i wont have to worry about overheating issues.

if its jetted right your be 100% to ride all day if your actually in the right ridin conditions for a air cooled motor which is just in open areas

if she is tuned in like 1995 said, their should be no over heating issues. Just make sure to have the jetting spot on, no airleaks, and dont let her idle for too long.

hey guys im a new member today n i am doin a 240 set up i already have vitos big bore w/ o the crank n my manny question. is the big bore already set or do i have to mill the head port n polish n all that good stuff still..... pls help i want a nasty but reliable quad. thanks guys