Big bore kit differences

mmajay and elvis are right about colby (chutzell), he would without a doubt be my guy if i didnt use flotek but im happy where im at I:I again man, glad it worked out for ya and happy to see ur excitement

Hmmm, I never mentioned colbys name in this whole thread . Although everything elvis mentioned is spot on.

Hmmm, I never mentioned colbys name in this whole thread . Although everything elvis mentioned is spot on.

nope i guess u didnt lol :-[, the comment about a pm for additional work just made me think you wanted to let him know about some of chutzels awesome work because i know ur more than pleased with the beast of a banshee u got. definately didnt mean any disrespect towards anyone, my bad

nope...................

http://www.blasterforum.com/engine-13/blaster-engine-break-44174/

i don't own a heat gun, if i can barely hold my hand on the cylinder, it's warmed up enuf
after the 3-5 heat cycles, recheck the torque on head and base bolts

plug chop...............

thanks for the link to that heat cycle video, very informative & fortunately I own a heat gun so I will be doing this tomorrow afternoon. Oh and I wanted to say I'm pretty sure I saw a video you shot/posted on YouTube of a blaster vs banshee sand drag.And before I can do my plug chops I need to do a little more research so I can fully understand what my plug tells me & how to resolve any issues I may be having or leading towards. I'm giving you some rep I:I

As far as I know he said the bore & piston had 2 hours on it and from the fresh appearance of it I believe him, so you think it will be okay? What's your view on the break in process for me?

Sounds good AWK! Im gonna take it easy for like 2 full tanks, but before I even do that I need to get those heat cycles done & possibly re-torque if needed. I didn't attempt it yet since the weather has been crappy the past few days near me.

Oh and I think I'm going to buy the rest of my upgrades and wait to install them all at the same time... That way I get a huge power gain that's really noticeable!:eek: the only thing I can't figure out is what brand & size carb to get, what would you suggest? But remember this is going on with all my mods, ported,cut head,3mm crank,VF3 reed's,removed air box lid, and hopefully a full exhaust too since I only have the FMF silencer on now. I was thinking about doing a KEIHEN (excuse my spelling lol) 32-35mm... In your opinion will that be too small or possibly too large?:-/ I wanna get it right the first time around so I can save time & money.