best tires for trail and mud

i went through a creek that was about 2 foot deep and mud that was up to my knees without getting stuck. good enough for me

heres a crappy cellphone vid of a creek crossing i did last weekend, it was about 2 feet deep in the middle and swift current

i was on my own for most of today and i dont have a gopro. where in pa are you? im hoping to get out again tomorrow. the trevose woods are a joke anymore, theres more mud than trail.

ps, i think i may have sucked up a little water today. she runs great and then will bog for a few seconds and then run fine again? i drained out the fuel in the carb and then it ran good enough to get home but i got a few bad bogs on the way home? hopefully its nothing bad

i was on my own for most of today and i dont have a gopro. where in pa are you? im hoping to get out again tomorrow. the trevose woods are a joke anymore, theres more mud than trail.

ps, i think i may have sucked up a little water today. she runs great and then will bog for a few seconds and then run fine again? i drained out the fuel in the carb and then it ran good enough to get home but i got a few bad bogs on the way home? hopefully its nothing bad

i'm on the other side of the state.
clean that air filter, it prolly got wet/muddy

the filter looked clean but it must have just been wet. i guess thats what i get for rippig through puddles with no air box lid... next upgrade... SNORKEL! haha. i really should just get a battery for the honda and ride that when i want to get muddy.

I attached my nikon to the Front of my bike and got some videos this weekend. I'll put something together for you guys.