Best Exhaust

wow and factory7 claims it as their own!!!!! a fmf and dg are almost like stock and don't do jack sh*t. the toomey is a good pipe don't get me wrong if your planning on doing alot of modifications get a f7 or LRD. i have listened to people argue about LRD and f7 but they both are great pipes it is all up to the rider's wishes

wow and factory7 claims it as their own!!!!! a fmf and dg are almost like stock and don't do jack sh*t. the toomey is a good pipe don't get me wrong if your planning on doing alot of modifications get a f7 or LRD. i have listened to people argue about LRD and f7 but they both are great pipes it is all up to the rider's wishes

Power pros lets people take there pipes and claim them as there own.. and you can paint them and put whatever graphics on them as you may please

yeah i know what ur saying i just dislike when companies take things and just put their name on it and they didn't design it. like when trenga had that 240 kit that was actually ct racing kit they gave ct credit for it which is good.

anyone ever done a side by side comparison of lrd and f7 ? besides with words i.e. (dyno numbers, races etc.)

you know what that is a good idea someone should do that..ill try to do it.. a team rider of mine has one

hey man 2 had 2 blaster one with f7 and one lrd they are identical couldnt tell them apart lrd sounds better if you like the louder sound but f7 is cheaper your call i personaly like the lrd i duno thers just somthing abt it and dont go with a toomey

trinity looks to be power pros also, so why not just order directly from the source cheaper. maybe i should order a couple hundred or so and slap a three letter name on it like PWR and sell the hell out'em lol

so buy straight from power pros, they deserve the money and credit, thats what i did, and i def have THE BEST pipe.