best exhaust upgrade

depends on what mods you have and what your style of riding. I run a Mat Shearer custom pipe with my aggressive trail P&P motor. For moderate to heavy mods I would go with LRG, CPI, Shearer, Dyno Port, Vito's Fat bastard.

For stock a a pro circuit or FMF would be fine.

The best for a built engine would probobly be a lrd. For a stock ported jugg I'd say a f7 or Shearer would probobly be best. For a stock engine a pro circuit would work great, I hate my fmf just as the power comes on it falls off, no over rev at all and when its on the pipe it doesn't even pull that hard.

why would you say there iffy, and by the way my engine is stock and i dont realy plan on any mods besides a new exhaust

i was wondering what the best exhaust i could upgrade to is on my 06 blaster

I would say theres no universal ansewer although some pipes are clearly better than others ,it really depends on what your going to use it for .the best for trail riding has a very different power delivery and target rpm range compared one designed for fulltilt drag racing .also one designed for a mild port will not perform like one for aggresive port timing .you cant compare 20 pipes on the same port job mainly because the pipe does half the work on a 2 stroke and the sonic wave must match the porting layout for optimum results and to have the most accuarate data.this is why its best to not just order up parts and toss them together ,its better to talk with your builder about what parts and portwork will work in unison to meet your goals. ;)

he said its stock and stayin that way, if thats the case dont bother with a pipe, a port job would do alot more for the same money, just without the noise and thats where we get into trouble anyway, noise

he said its stock and stayin that way, if thats the case dont bother with a pipe, a port job would do alot more for the same money, just without the noise and thats where we get into trouble anyway, noise

A port job but with a stock pipe wont show its full potential.

I was wondering which exhaust sounds more like an R or banshee I absolutely love the sound of a shee with a toomey but dont think the toomey sounds good on a blaster

when i put on my fmf from stock, i noticed a big difference in power. its really not a bad as some people say it is. and it is sure as hell better then stock. sounds great too. and my engine is stock like urs.

i have seen a few people with duncan racings fat boy 2 exhaust mid range for almost stock motors and highrange for custom motors :)