Votes: 3 3.9%
  • DG

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Bills Pipes

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Other (Leave below)

Votes: 13 17.1%

• Total voters
ive got an fmf setup on my 240 stroker with Vforce and its sounds good and i dont think i could want anything better but with f7 or toomey whats the difference in power?

I get toomey for my stock engine and is amazing the power on low and mid that produce !! i love it and is a really good pipe for lighted modded engines i drived a blaster with kit wiseco 225cc and toomey... woow pulls so hard on the mid. Here in Argentina on MX circuits LRD and toomey are the most use ehxuasts

If your going to get the fmf pipe get the sst pipe. Best overall pipe over the other fatty or gnarly.... If you want to wheelie get the fatty.. I really don't know what you would use a gnarly for , maybe if you go up a tooth in the front ... anyway may sure you seal any of these pipe good around the flange. I've been at war with these pipes and why they are so loose at the base of the pipe that goes onto the flange. And I don't think its just fmf...

wait can i use a toomey on a bb

Yees, is the best pipe for a stock engine and a really really good pipe for light moded engines. I saw some blastrs with toomey running a 240cc and 250cc with no problem and the users are very happy.I dont really like toomey for heavy engines but some people use it anyways.

voted other. i have the trinity right bend pipe and silencer and it's the same as the F7, CT, Power Pros, etc...

For awesome low/mid power on a fairly stock motor my choice is DMC Alien, good quality, good leak proof fit up and one heck of a sound.

For anything up top a right bend will fit the bill.

For Big bore, FMF make a large volume pipe which KOR says works well.