before it hits the news... and it will trust me

Boostfed

Nov 27, 2009
Greene County Pa.
www.saintgamers.com
In every coal mine known to man there is always a fresh air supply ( intake air ) and a return ( exhaust air ) just like every engine..

now im sure you all have heard of the mine explosion in Southern West Va..

I just got back from there and i will tell you a little about what happend and why..

1st off.. know that this mine was due to shut down in less then a year..their longwall was cutting mostly rock as their coal seam pinched.. meaning sandstone pressurized the coal seam and if its 6ft high your cutting.. you might get 3 ft of coal sandwiched in the middle..Massey is a giant.. f**cked up company and i can say that ive watched what they did to a friend of mine that was like my bro.. kinda company that would take away 3-4 dollars at any sign of trouble for the company then give them back 10% saying its a raise.. not realizing +10% doesnt put them back to where they were in the 1st place... this is a sh*t company.. mandatory weekends... no time with families and could care less if anyone gets hurt or dies..

Now why did it explode..

Right now as we speak... the dept of mine safety and health is investigating at the site..but i can say this..

2 asst mine foreman and 1 mine foreman came forward and said that return air
built up due to a large roof fall weeks before the explosion and was unreported... methane built up in the return and went back into the section that the longwall was on..10-15% methane = most explosive + airborne coal dust ( like gunpowder ) + ignition ( steel teeth cutting rock makes sparks ) = boom.. THERE ARE ONLY 2 MORE DEADY EXPLOSIONS ON EARTH BIGGER THEN METHANE AND COAL DUST...ATOMIC AND NUCLEAR ENERGY!!!..

imagine your engine pre detonating..where the flame comes out the ait filter... thats the easiest way to explain it..pre-detonation = flame out intake
post detonating = backfire..

So saying there might be survivors is simply a sad joke and only grows sympathy for the company and men involved..it twisted railroad track several times and bent it in half...in short... put your thumb in a shotgun and pull the trigger... thats about the same deal...

Massey doesnt care in all honesty.. they are a joke to the mining industry.. yea they can pump out the coal but they hold the highest turn over rate of all coal companies.. no one stays long..if they did their old and ready for retirement.. someone said that they were glad that the men died.. cheaper on insurance.. people that heard this were livid.. because massey didnt wanna pay millions in settlements to injured miners that cant work... = bullshit.

so in the news you will hear that the foreman in charge didnt report to msha a roof fall that is required to be inspected by the government at all times backed up air in the return causing methane to build up and go back onto the mining area ( section ) and was ignited by either the long wall sheer or a continuous miner that was close by the explosion that was doing construction cutting rock... these ppl will definately go to a federal pen.. for life i hope.

When we arrived i can say i shed a tear... not just because i knew how those men inside felt... but because of the locals..they are great ppl. kind and glad to see us... you could hear moms and wives asking us to find out about so and so...asked us when we were going in and whatnot... we were called back several times before even entering the mine.. the methane was so high it was unreal... then carbon monoxide was thick and oxygen was less then 2%

we ended up never going in... Massey made damn sure of that..they wanted their own team and the rest i wont even bother going into...

god bless those men lost due to ignorance and total disrespect for human life... f**ckers chose production over the safety of their men..i hope they all go to jail for life and burn.. i have no quams vs other coal companies... but Massey is a total load of bs.. 380,000 dollars in ventilation fines THIS YEAR...
theyd rather pay the fines then to fix the problems.

Later\

sad sh*t bro, but nice rant and rip on some greedy mutha fukers, wished you could post this in a more "public" place for everyone to read

rip to the workers inside.very sad to here but im not suprised,large companys are too greedy.the companys dont realise that if the workers have a nice place to work,production will be up but no there all out to make a quick buck and they dont care who they hurt in te process.

on sites i work on,you have to go to a safety induction for 30 mins just so they can say we trained you so its your own fault that you got injured and they dont have to pay compensation.

Havn't heard anything about this in canada, but i am sure we will, I feel for you guys and understand every point you said. Sounds like you should be runnung this company. RIP to all the workers and let peace be with there families. This is the kinda sh*t that grinds my gears hard. :(

heres more info

contractors from the mine...

the fella in the parking lot said that his spotter went off... spotter = methane detector.
they dont lie..

lol at the Massey Mine rescue team.... show up.. make a scene were here were here... then get suited up 8 times and NOT GO IN... we were willing and able... NO! mASSEY MUST GO IN 1ST... give me a f**cking break. hide what you can boys the feds are on the way...
all we had to do was bring out one pc of that railcar track and everyone would have known what happend... twisted up and bent in half...

SHAME ON THE NEWS TOO SAYING THE RESCUER CACHE WAS OPEN AND SOME WERE MISSING...it was blown open and im sure in a 100000 pieces.. idiots walked RIGHT BY 4-6 DEAD BODIES AND DIDNT FIGURE THAT OUT FOR 17 DAYS...

Last edited by a moderator:
i live in wv and one of my parents friends son lost there life in that tragic accident. i was going on vacation with my grandpa and my cuzine at the time and my grandpa is the maichine maitneance manager at patriot coal. and we had just got done eating and we had recieved a phone call about it and we didnt believe it. but once we got to our place in florida that we were staying at we saw it on cnn. my dad makes things out of horseshoes. like he made someone playing a guitar and another shotting a bow. but my mom sent me a picture of the newest one he had made it was a coal miner praying in front of a cross. we are going to send that to the family that my parents know that lost there life in the minig accident.

yea ive been looking at smaller mines in wv..patriot always comes up lol..

This is the last time ill post on this older topic but as someone else said..

When you take peoples lives and put them aside for production... thats unfair and it is my highest hopes Massey gets what they have coming...SOMEONE has to say something... just after this accident they had a miner operator killed in another massey owned mine.. struck by a buggie ( coal hauler ) we have safety updates on tuesdays at my mine and we hear about everything that goes on nation wide for the most part..

I hope those foreman and everyone involved burn like the men they are responsible for killing. I cant stand liars... and especially Murderers that put on a sob face..lie to the nation and those families and know for certain those men were dead.. i can say that with the 90+ rescuers that were there... 90+ all knew the outcome...Thus Massey wanted their team to go in and get them.. better public relations and tries to show they give a damn.. As chad johnson (ocho sinco) says....CHILD PLEASE...

MY QUESTION WAS THIS AT A BRIEFING. If we are not allowed to go in due to Massey and conditions... what makes you think they are alive? I stood in a room full of silence..i got no answer and said "ok". and walked out of the room with the rest of my team.

they knew all along... then waited and waited....and waited...and waited to go in...WEEKS LATER...

gimmie a break...

end rant

it just makes me sick that places like massey can get away with that crap, and the owners can live with themselves, its just complete bull $H!T