Been away for awhile this is why..

Unstock240

Oct 7, 2008
mid Ohio
I haven't been active so much lately and this is why. Working on my 89 240sx swapping to a 95 dual cam motor. Only paid $200 for the motor, but completely tore it down and rebuilt it. Got an obx header, f1 ultralight flywheel and arp headbolts with it.

Really a lot involved for something that fits. Bought engine harness, new ecu, cluster, distributor. Finally paid for everything.

From this
P5290009.jpg

To this when my parts arrive
P4040005.jpg

Flywheel
flywhel.jpg

Header
P4040001.jpg

thanks, once i'm done with this I'm probably going big bore on the blasty. Just my car has low compression and its time to fix, so might as well swap for better.

Awesome man. My buddy has a Nissan 240. He swapped the 2.2 for a 2.0 turbo. He has all the goodies and does drift compititions. Hes won several of them. Ill edit the post with a link if I can find one. Maybe he can give you some tips or vise versa.

Anyways, couldnt find him on the forum. His name is mumbles might have numbers before or after the name. The forum is www.xceedspeed.com check it out, should be right up your alley.

Awesome man thanks for the link. If it wasn't for the net I would have no idea about this stuff. I thought about the sr20 2.0 but dont have 2k to drop, so for now I'm going american motor turbo.

So whats the car look like and what are the plans for it when its done just drive it or you gonna get in to some kind of racing or anything?

I just bought my first 240 wensday. I will have it at my house this wensday. It has no engine or tranny but I am swapping one in there with a little more muscle than the KA.

Plans are to make this think a 500+ rwhp car later this year. For now I'm just gonna run an all motor setup. This is my DD, but eventually I'm gonna get another and make a full gutted race ready with rb26 skyline motor. Really the ka24 has more torque than any nissan 240 motor. It's a 2.4 liter all other 4cyl swaps are less liters.

CIMG0245.jpg

CIMG0246.jpg

haha im partin one out now, the engine wiring was a biotch to take off and leave atached to the motor, got everything for it still, except driver door and seat lmk if ya need anything, it was the KA24DE Twin Cam got the ECU if ya need that

haha im partin one out now, the engine wiring was a biotch to take off and leave atached to the motor, got everything for it still, except driver door and seat lmk if ya need anything, it was the KA24DE Twin Cam got the ECU if ya need that

Actually I could use a few things if it's 91-94 I will buy the ps lines pump and some things.