Been away a little while

nboldman

Feb 5, 2012
Kentland, Indiana
Well ive been away for a little while now, for multiple reasons. Baseball took up alot of my time and then searching for a job so i can afford my insurance(120 a month). Then some personal family reasons. The good news though is im back and im trying hard to get th blasty going again.

I got a job at 3d machine which is cnc shop that makes parts for machines. Im startin off at 9 dollars an hour and thats $1.50 over minimum wage. Not bad for a 16 year old kid. Ill be working 8 hour days during the summer. Im acutally excited to get working and bring in some cash role. I might be able to get some stuff for my blaster and get her all ready to go!

Well ive been away for a little while now, for multiple reasons. Baseball took up alot of my time and then searching for a job so i can afford my insurance(120 a month). Then some personal family reasons. The good news though is im back and im trying hard to get th blasty going again.

I got a job at 3d machine which is cnc shop that makes parts for machines. Im startin off at 9 dollars an hour and thats $1.50 over minimum wage. Not bad for a 16 year old kid. Ill be working 8 hour days during the summer. Im acutally excited to get working and bring in some cash role. I might be able to get some stuff for my blaster and get her all ready to go!

Get I'm trying to get a job too, not exsactly easy!

Why does everyone have such a problem getting a job? lol

I got one on my fourteenth birthday (legal age)
Been there for a little over a year.

Giz also started at 14, hes been there over 3 years :eek:

hey nathan, glad to hear things are looking up for you !

Good for you and working a cnc with 16 years for 9 dollars an hour that amazing. I have been working for over 5 years and never earn that much per hour.

Well first day wasnt so great. I worked on the assembly line for parts they were making for fed ex. Plus i ended up fainting and cut my day in half. It was caused by dehydration and lack of sleep. Hopefully tomorrow is better. lol