Beat a raptor 660 and a good day of riding

raptor 700s dont impress me one bit i acuall like the 660 better but why buy a $10k 4stroke when you can use half that and have a banshee that most would be scared to ride lol

Last edited:
ok so im stupid eh? a lot of people on this forum have raced a 400ex and won. In drag race the 400ex would win. in tight trails or maybe even around a track the blaster would generally win because its lightweight quick and nimble, of course it depends on the rider though. also if you more than double the cc's it would have no trouble beating the blaster wheter or not its a 2 stroke or 4

raptor 700s dont impress me one bit i acuall like the 660 better but why but a $10k 4stroke when you can use half that and have a banshee that most would be scared to ride lol

its all bout personal preference. For example some people say the 700 sucks, while on raptorforum ive read that some say banshee sucks, so its all bout personal preference and what experience you had with each.

ok so im stupid eh? a lot of people on this forum have raced a 400ex and won. In drag race the 400ex would win. in tight trails or maybe even around a track the blaster would generally win because its lightweight quick and nimble, of course it depends on the rider though. also if you more than double the cc's it would have no trouble beating the blaster wheter or not its a 2 stroke or 4

dam wheres my I'm with Stupid shirt when i needed. B)

Come on guys where is the love?! jajajaja ATV riding to me is about preferences! if u like 2strokes go for it same for 4strokes we just enjoy riding!! this thread has become like a little kid saying whose toy is better! just kiss up and make up already!:D

Come on guys where is the love?! jajajaja ATV riding to me is about preferences! if u like 2strokes go for it same for 4strokes we just enjoy riding!! this thread has become like a little kid saying whose toy is better! just kiss up and make up already!:D

you kow what you are??? a hairy pussy!!! stfu and leave it to the big boys! bahahahaha im kidding, but whatever, you like f*cking the expansion chamber in a 2stroke?? great for you!!! like the gay farting noises on a 4-stroke?? great for you too, now lets get back on topic, good job beating a bigger bike, although i have to see to believe.

you kow what you are??? a hairy pussy!!! stfu and leave it to the big boys! bahahahaha im kidding, but whatever, you like f*cking the expansion chamber in a 2stroke?? great for you!!! like the gay farting noises on a 4-stroke?? great for you too, now lets get back on topic, good job beating a bigger bike, although i have to see to believe.

jajajaja! f u! man u think ur a big boy? just cause u have been riding more time than me?! f u! j/k jajajajaB)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)

lol this explains everything

thread_gay_midget.jpg

IF U dont care y u talkin about it..and fyi raptors or the largest pos on the market..close race with the ds..u should have got a yfz. And i am not a man faggot ass lil f*cker.

IF U dont care y u talkin about it..and fyi raptors or the largest pos on the market..close race with the ds..u should have got a yfz. And i am not a man faggot ass lil f*cker.

Ok MAN. Raptors are the largest POS on the market? Really? ahahahaa ok, cool. O man, whats with the language? Someones woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Have a good day man.

Arent u suppose to be in school lil boy? gangsta! hardcore ridder there lil buddy see if u can roost a few more leaves next time in ur weak sig!

Arent u suppose to be in school lil boy? gangsta! hardcore ridder there lil buddy see if u can roost a few more leaves next time in ur weak sig!

For being a "lil" boy; once again you spelt little wrong, I'm certainly more mature then you. Why dont you grow up a tad bit. Lol thank you I:I
Have a good day man.