Beat a raptor 660 and a good day of riding

x2

So?? Don't yall say that 2-strokes make almost twice the power?

Leave the cockyness to the pro's, do you have a 350r?? No right? then leave it to the ones that have em to be cocky.

thank you, and i ran a 114hp banshee already all it did was spin i beat it in 3rd and destroyed it in 4th because it wont hook, it even had paddles.

ive hung with those r's that have more money in the motor then what its worth and il get them in the turns and threw the whoops. You need to no where to use your power. dont get me wrong ive been beat by a couple r's but if i had as much money in my 450 as they did it would have been a different out come. done.

and congrats on the win :p just dont get big headed

thank you, and i ran a 114hp banshee already all it did was spin i beat it in 3rd and destroyed it in 4th because it wont hook, it even had paddles.

ive hung with those r's that have more money in the motor then what its worth and il get them in the turns and threw the whoops. You need to no where to use your power. dont get me wrong ive been beat by a couple r's but if i had as much money in my 450 as they did it would have been a different out come. done.

and congrats on the win :p just dont get big headed

MUST have had incorrect paddle size,,,i have vids of a R at the dunes and there isnt as raptor or 4 stroke around that could touch it....there were 700r on juice that got there asses handed to them...dr Q zilla didnt have a chance..my buddies alky 4mm shee couldnt touch it...and i didnt even bother racing my yfz against it.....however i did spank about 6 modded 450s on stock 450yfz...all about the rider...but as i stated above..all these guys are top notch riders and all they do is drag race. the saber r is a BAD MUTHA....

MUST have had incorrect paddle size,,,i have vids of a R at the dunes and there isnt as raptor or 4 stroke around that could touch it....there were 700r on juice that got there asses handed to them...dr Q zilla didnt have a chance..my buddies alky 4mm shee couldnt touch it...and i didnt even bother racing my yfz against it.....however i did spank about 6 modded 450s on stock 450yfz...all about the rider...but as i stated above..all these guys are top notch riders and all they do is drag race. the saber r is a BAD MUTHA....

Exactly and also of the enviroment where they are racing,the tuning, so much things involved, what im trying to say is that it isnt bout 4stroke or 2 stroke bullshit its bout how its setup.

So?? Don't yall say that 2-strokes make almost twice the power?.

2 strokes do make almost twice the power thats why most blasters can beat or at least keep up with a 400ex but if you throw on another 50cc's the blaster generally doesnt have a chance. thats why a 450 usually beats a blaster its more than double the cc size

blasterdude14 what you just said is the most idiotic excuse i have ever heard, it made no sense at all and because of it everyone here is dumber now.

2 strokes do make almost twice the power thats why most blasters can beat or at least keep up with a 400ex but if you throw on another 50cc's the blaster generally doesnt have a chance. thats why a 450 usually beats a blaster its more than double the cc size

Lol dude are you stupid? That make no sense what so ever, and two strokes dont make twice as much power. Stock for stock, a 400ex vs a blaster, your going to tell me the blaster will keep up with it? Ahahah no, not at all.

Hes not totaly wrong. 2strokes make 80% more power per cc. And no stock blaster will keep up with a 400 + and its a waste of time to make faster then a 400.. a blaster fills a need for a group of people and thats exactly what its for. Plus its not all about how fast it you go, 2strokes are way funner than 4strokes, nail the gas and hang on!! 4strokes start off and keep pulling. lame. Plus 4strokes are expensive, a pain to work on and will nickel and dime you once you start modding them, a 2stroke just maintain them and throw a new piston in once a year maybe re-ring it once in-between and your set.

I've owned and rode "fast" 4strokes I'm not stupid or ignorant.

CC VS CC 2 stroke makes more power..450 is a way more tecnologically advanced machine than the 400. its not about ccs there..its about valves, dohc, ignition map...point is...2 stroke owm the dunes...and drag raging for that matter..and thats just how it is.

ok...ya, for sure ;)

CC VS CC 2 stroke makes more power..450 is a way more tecnologically advanced machine than the 400. its not about ccs there..its about valves, dohc, ignition map...point is...2 stroke owm the dunes...and drag raging for that matter..and thats just how it is.

EXACTLY! 2 -strokes own in dunes and drag racing(although the raptor 700 is pretty mean in the dunes) while the 4-strokes will kill in trails and mx.

Some of u are just gay....

lol that was funny