banshees????

i dont know what the f**ck that means lol. but i assume u think im putting down blasters, which im not. i said its better then MY blaster (hunk of crap). there are tons of tricked out blasters are much nicer then my shee.

banshee are not the best for jumping, but great for hill climbing.

also stock CC banshee can make around 80hp.
a big banshee motor can make over 150hp.
M+M ATV 421cub made 120hp and a 421 cub isn't even a big engine.

Banshees make great drag machines, im not too sure about jumping tho. I love Blasters and Warriors for jumping.
That being said i would rather have a banshee over any other quad out there...

Banshees are alot of fun in open fields, hard on the thumb in the woods tho lol

i havent ridden much else, but i took my shee to a mx track and it was not that hard to handle, even with it completely stock. i could control it in the air and make the landings pretty smooth, it was just hard if i came up short which happend a few times cuz that day it was having trouble shifting to 3rd. they definitly take some getting used to tho, first time i rode it i felt like i was riding a car compared to the blaster, but now i can throw that thing around easier and it is more predictable then the blaster was.

also z400's i heard arent all that great except for on trails so you wouldnt be dissapointed with a banshee.

i dont know what the f**ck that means lol. but i assume u think im putting down blasters, which im not. i said its better then MY blaster (hunk of crap). there are tons of tricked out blasters are much nicer then my shee.

I was just screwin around with ya man. calm down. i guess i forgot to throw a lol in there to make everything ok.