banshee wont freakin start

I only use clear fuel lines on all the bikes now...

as for no spark.. double check there's no wires frayed or disconnected visually then look to more expensive stuff like stator after all the easy stuff doesn't cut it... rats love to chew the insulation off wires for some odd reason, if you were eating some crap and it smelt like food they'd eat it overnight.. the insulation possibly even shred the wire...

stator is VERY possible. but I'm thinking kill switch wire is busted or similar.. plug cap pulling away from plug coil wire maybe? gotta stuff it in good and make sure there's a connection possibly...

i noticed on bansheehq you're looking at a stator. make sure the ends are same as on your 'shee. different year ranges had different plug ends. this is unless you don't mind soldering.

same goes for cdi.

I only use clear fuel lines on all the bikes now...

as for no spark.. double check there's no wires frayed or disconnected visually then look to more expensive stuff like stator after all the easy stuff doesn't cut it... rats love to chew the insulation off wires for some odd reason, if you were eating some crap and it smelt like food they'd eat it overnight.. the insulation possibly even shred the wire...

stator is VERY possible. but I'm thinking kill switch wire is busted or similar.. plug cap pulling away from plug coil wire maybe? gotta stuff it in good and make sure there's a connection possibly...

hows clear fuel lines going to help if you have sh*t clogging your jets?

Most likely the bar coil on the stator plate went bad, my blaster has done that 2 times in the last 3 years. Running fine, shut it off and it wont start, and no spark when I check. You can check it with a ohm meter, I think 192 to 228 ohm between the terminals. That is for a blaster i think a banshee is the same. You might want to check with a dealer though. If that is the problem, I dont advise you to buy from RMSTATOR. I had terrible luck, sent the wrong one the first time, 2 weeks later I got another one, which was bad when I got it..