Banshee rear fender

THH

May 19, 2011
Niles, Michigan
Well I have given up trying to talk maier into making me stock carbon black rears. They told me they needed a minimum of 5 purchased, hmm anyone interested??? Anywho, I can get the banshee rear plastics in carbon black, so anyone have expereince in fitting? Is it hard or even worth it? Thanks for the info! P.S. Im going for the square stock look since my fronts are stock for the most part. Heres a pic, make a suggestion on the rears.

First off that spider has been stalking me!
DSCN0961.jpg

DSCN0958.jpg

DSCN0957.jpg

DSCN0956.jpg

DSCN0955.jpg

And yes the old plastics are on there, CAUSE I GOTTZ TO RIDE!!!

I do not have Banshee plastics on mine but i have seen a few people that have done it. it looked like a pretty good fit you might have to make some slight mods like drilling a hole or 2 for mounts but thats about it. it SHOULD work.

Yeah i got a she rear set i modded to fit.
Before i chopped em.
downsized_0329002148.jpg

After i did. You can see there is a big chunk that needs to be taken out. Besides that just drill new bolt holes and your set.
downsized_0401001449.jpg

The fit with a +2 swinger.
downsized_0401001545a.jpg

See that looks nice! You have an extended swing arm? That seat cover is the same one im ordering! Thanks for the pics. Ill be ordering the banshee rear when im done with my volvo, one thing after another!

See that looks nice! You have an extended swing arm? That seat cover is the same one im ordering! Thanks for the pics. Ill be ordering the banshee rear when im done with my volvo, one thing after another!

Yep thats with the +2 swinger. Lol yeah that seat is a real crowd pleaser, where you getting it from? Not a problem mang. Be sure to share when you get it on I:I

I dont see the problem with the plastic hanging lower. What my dad did for his shee was cut his swinger at the same spot an equal distance apart and welded 8 inches of high strength steel tubeing to extend it.And it's lasted 15 years no problem aside from looking a bit rusted if not polished with a wheel air gun for ease.

Darn, im worried now that im gonna have to look into a extended swing arm. Crap!
..... the quad really looks nice, but i wouldve stuck with the black rear plastics, orange frame, white shocks..etc..but otherwise it looks great!.

hmm, im gonna look around for this hydro dip. I know the carbon film is made by 3M, at least i got that much info from maier