Banshee or Warrior Front Spindles

Do not buy from minkia38 (Motor City Atv)(Rattle can Ray). He sells junk parts. The picture in the auction is never what you actually get.

kooljohn5967 is an AWESOME seller.

I don't know anything about atvpartsgiant.

Actually, J arm or A arm has nothing to do with it. It's early style brakes and late style brakes. Early style was 87-89. Late style was 90 and newer. 1990 was a J arm Banshee with late style brakes. Spindles are interchangeable between all years of Banshees, BUT, you must use ALL of the brake components from whichever style of brakes you have. Spindles, calipers, rotors and hubs. Here is a pic of the early spindle. Notice that the caliper mounting ears are about the same length.

mQ02zOBZLyeEEamdwQAd0Yw.jpg

Here is a pic of the late style spindle. Notice that 1 of the ears is much longer than the other.

mf2VGWb7J6GlXke6cxxl0Ug.jpg

99.2% does seem bad to me on 18869 transactions...
i would never order lower than 98%

Even if you dont get them, you can file a claim

the only part i dont find believable is that he has sold 60+ of them...

He parts out a LOT of Banshees. You will definitely get something. It may be bent, rusty, scraped up or rattle can painted. There's a reason he's known as Rattle can Ray. If you wanna roll the dice and buy from him, go ahead. Just saying, there are much better sellers out there to buy from.