banshee or raptor hubs?

blasterboy 2000

Sep 2, 2011
i havent been on here in a while and i got some new rims but there for a banshee or raptor not sure but i did some research on the rims and put the bolt pattern in and found out that raptor and banshees both have those pattern and i want to put these rims on but need hubs. i have a pair of dunlap rear tires that are used but still have some life they are 20 by 10 by 9 and i also have a pair of blaster rear rims with a pair of cst ambush rear tires brand new tires cost 139 new for both i will trade the dunlaps for a pair of raptor rear hubs or trade the blaster tires and rims for banshee rear hubs and a pair of bars for a blaster? let me know here is a link to pics of the dunlaps https://post.craigslist.org/manage/3334960237

your link doesn't work, it appears you copy and pasted the confirmation link from your email, instead of the actual link from the page (i see "manage" in the address)

edit: i googled that number............

http://monroemi.craigslist.org/bar/3334960237.html

i'm interested in either/both sets of tires/rims....
PM me pics please

i have a set of 7/8th polished renthal bars with decent oury grips on them, and will buy you a set of banshee/rappy hubs and have them shipped straight to you from ebay

Last edited:
your link doesn't work, it appears you copy and pasted the confirmation link from your email, instead of the actual link from the page (i see "manage" in the address)

edit: i googled that number............

used pair of 20*10*9 inch dunlap tires

i'm interested in either/both sets of tires/rims....
PM me pics please

i have a set of 7/8th polished renthal bars with decent oury grips on them, and will buy you a set of banshee/rappy hubs and have them shipped straight to you from ebay
one i get home i will take a pic of the blaster rims with the ambush tires. the rims have a dent but i just got those tires. the chrome ones dont come with the tires but i will give you the blaster tires and the dunlaps with the blaster rims for th
e bars and hubs.pm and we can talk about it:)