banshee mod

This is kind of the wrong spot for the post , maybe in the misc? or Off Topic would be better suited OR MAYBE THEY JUST ADD A BANSHEE SECTION LIKE THEY HAD TALKED ABOUT . I digress , anyways To each his own , but I put a 2-1 intake and carb on mine to keep maintenance and tuning easier . I also swapped to a 2-1 exhaust as well . The 2-1 Pipe may go away for a set of PT Mids though .

really from reading on banshee hq a little they are similar to a blaster. a set of pipes, an airfilter, remove the airbox, and rejet is step 1. after that for a banshee you can get a cool head so you can switch domes etc. also suspension would be a good place to put some money. motor wise though after pipes filter jets and cool head there is many ways to go. porting, stroker, many many big bores are available for banshees. you can put 2 bigger carbs on or you can go to a 2-1 setup like blastard said.

ya go with the dmc 916 2-1 pipes. My buddy has them and they sound sick as he;ll and perform like a raped ape. Sound like a damn crotch rocket when you wide open on that beast.

coolhead,R2 pipes,4mill crank, agresive dune port by F.A.S.T racing,35mm carbs, pod filters, v3 reeds, intake with built in cross over, +4 timing,trans cut to shift better, and hang on tight.