banshee converison

This question has been answered a million times.Do a search before starting a thread and the answers are here on BF.

they should. everything from the banshee should be able to fit a blaster except the engine of course

Wrong info there!!! The shee a-arms do not fit the blaster,there is a decent amount of modification to get them to fit and is not worth it.Some things interchange like thumb throttle,front and rear brakes(with modification),steering stem(with modification),handlebars,front shocks,rear axle,hubs,rims and tires(w/ hubs),etc.

shut up calcium, stop talkin sh*t. all you do is post dumb useless sh*t. you think you know everything because you have a haggard ass 'shee. he was trying to help somone out.

thank you I:I
go rot in a hole and die 15

Bottom line is the info was incorrect.Nothing worse than getting the wrong info.If this person went and bought shee a-arms and found out the hard way that they do not fit then it makes not only blasterdude14 look bad but makes the forum look bad.IMO This is not a bash session for blasterdude either,I just hate when incorrect info is posted.Believe me I found out some things the hard way also by listening to others,but have clarified alot of questions and answers by doing these things myself.Good day.

Bottom line is the info was incorrect.Nothing worse than getting the wrong info.If this person went and bought shee a-arms and found out the hard way that they do not fit then it makes not only blasterdude14 look bad but makes the forum look bad.IMO This is not a bash session for blasterdude either,I just hate when incorrect info is posted.Believe me I found out some things the hard way also by listening to others,but have clarified alot of questions and answers by doing these things myself.Good day.

I just thought that most banshee parts fit a blaster so thats why i said that i was just trying to help out and didnt notice that i had posted wrong info

I just thought that most banshee parts fit a blaster so thats why i said that i was just trying to help out and didnt notice that i had posted wrong info

if your not 100% sure about what you say dont say it, because it could cost a newbie a lot of money....my $.02

also, people should have the common sense enough to use other resources, and not make uneducated desicions based on what somone tells them on a forum. anyways, thats the chance you take when you get info on a forum. do your research people. search other web sites for info when purchasing banshee a arms or a brand new powerband....lol.