Banshee axle with hubs

Feb 6, 2014
Florida
Hey Guys.

I am looking to get some new rims for my blaster 9" to give me more options with tires. The stock rims do not have many options. I figured if I had to change the hubs anyways I would see if anyone had a whole setup and widen the rear at the same time. If not if anyone has a deal on some hubs let me know.

Thanks
Dan

I am still looking for hubs I think I will pass on doing the whole axle thing but am just looking for two rear hubs that will mount up some 9" tires. If anyone has any kicking around please let me know a price shipped to 34652.

Thanks

9x9 means a 9" rim and its 9' wide. a 9x8 means a 9" rim and only 8"wide, a 9x10 is a 9" rim and 10" wide.. The other numbers are the offset.. A rim of 9" in width with no offset would mean that the bolt holes for the hub are in the center of the rim 4.5" each side, a 9" rim with a 6+3 means the outer of the rim is 6" while the inner hub side of the rim is only 3" this will actually widen it a bit , actually just found an easier way to describe it here ya go..

http://cocomponents.com/dealer/blog/wheel-offset-explained/

Also with banshee rear hubs beware of the 4/156 rear hub.. they r from a 89-90 Banshee.. Nothing wrong with them just harder to find rear rims to fit..