bad news

smallblockmazda

May 19, 2012
good ole polk county fl
well i sold my blasty yesterday .... upsetting but tax time is right around the corner .. my mazda needs a new motor that is reason for selling blasty .. so now getting a mild built 302 for it ..... by the way ive gotta set of realtor 22inch paddles for sale .. really good tread on 400ex aluminum wheels ..

Dang man, that's too bad.
With fines getting higher, and more cops and cellphones on the the road, I am finding it pays to settle bad and drive calm on the asphalt. More and more I am inclined to drive a stock street ride and put my pocket change into my off-road machines. Many of the guys I an riding dirtbikes with have come from 600cc crotch rockets to 125, 250 and 450cc off road bikes. Constant thrills riding at full blast with no fear of a ticket and crashes are survivable. You can do up a Blaster pretty good for the cost of an aftermarket blower. Completely rebuilt it for the price of a NOX kit.

Gonna miss ya buddy!

Yea ill still be checking in . 2stroke is in me . Just gotta have a ride back n forth to work . Gonna start on a 331 stroker w aliminum heads for a toy as soon as I get my roller motor out and new fresh rebuilt non smojer in my mazds