atv orrroad fury 2-3-4

lol... i know some people who know some people who used to go to wallmart.. buy a new amp, stick there old one in the box go back a hour later.. and raise hell at the service desk .. '''WTF is this crap?!?! i buy a amp and its not even the right god damn one.. someone switched your sh*t and i end up buying the crap wtf?''

it worked twice lol

pure freakin sucked who are you kiddin lol only good thing was customization if there was mx and sx would have been cool but no it was like f*ckin 400 feet in the air jumps lol seriously i know elkas and works are good but they arnt gonna last after hittin one of them jumps haha

anyone heard of mx vs atv reflex it is amazing they have ktm and they are fully sponsored by every company in the business it is crazy im not sure if they have yamaha or other bike brands for sure ktm and if you get it for the ps3 or xbox they get updates and you can race tourneys it is crazy and they have rut deformation so each lap you go around it gets more ruts and you can get in a cross rut and crash look it up it comes out dec. 1st

im gonna have to get that new mx vs atv..sounds awesome. i just bought pure...awaiting my new x box 360 i got....i bought a premuim pro replacement console with hdmi hookup for 53 bucks. and 2 new controllers for 45 bucks for both. all i need is a hard drive. lots better than spending 299 for the actual one!!! or 499 for the mw2 le. im gettingmine modded so i can buy games cheap. theres a website where you can buy games for 10 bucks, and burn em. i dont play online so who cares.

anyways, pure looks like a fun game. i love atvORF 2 best of the bunch. mx vs atv unleashed is a badass game, tons of fun. when i get to play pure....ill let you know what i think...

you mean the 2nd one? the 1st one doesnt have special quads....i played the 3 for a while last night for the first time....its ok. 2 is still my favorite...the trenga blaster and trinity banshee are my favorite quads..they are the best. win races all the time....the thing i like about 3 is that you can change stuff....changing tires doesnt matter 1 bit..it sort of useless...i ran paddles on dirt and grass with no troubles...the only races i could see it making a difference is the snow and ice races.....

Anyone who has Xbox Live, there is a demo out for Reflex. Not sure about PS3. I think Reflex is pretty ill, by far the best ATV/MX game in recent years, but it takes a little bit of practice to get any good at it.

yes there is a demo out for both of them they have a forum on mxvsatv.com it is pretty sick and as for the other comment about how it sucks because of the controlls- it is supposed to be that way and is supposed to be a challenge this is by far the best game out yet as far as mx standards there is some many things in this game it is amazing i cant wait i dont know about anyone else and did i mention they have the ktm 450 sx

Anyone who has Xbox Live, there is a demo out for Reflex. Not sure about PS3. I think Reflex is pretty ill, by far the best ATV/MX game in recent years, but it takes a little bit of practice to get any good at it.

I'm not a huge fan of Reflex...

i was playing #4 lastnight and built apretty sick preditor 500 ( its not called that but god damn it looks like it)... not bad once there modded.... and my bike i modded was topin out at 105 mph with out changing the gearing on the trans

you mean the 2nd one? the 1st one doesnt have special quads....i played the 3 for a while last night for the first time....its ok. 2 is still my favorite...the trenga blaster and trinity banshee are my favorite quads..they are the best. win races all the time....the thing i like about 3 is that you can change stuff....changing tires doesnt matter 1 bit..it sort of useless...i ran paddles on dirt and grass with no troubles...the only races i could see it making a difference is the snow and ice races.....

no its the original there is no number on it.. they do have special quads no companys on them like trinity.. they have blaster banshee 300 400ex warrior polaris crap all stock form and 250r look alike and tecate i belive

ill have to look at that again.....but when i played it it was all very badly drawn quads..that didnt look like anything.....