Atten joeak47

snake61047

Mar 9, 2013
Northern Illinois
Joe I keep sending PM's to buy a hemi head from you. I have the cash. I'm just waiting for a response as to how you accept payments. I have no choice buy to open a thread.
Josh

First this is no way to start a good rep for yourself, second joe is a very busy man with a job that demands a lot of his time, but his work is well worth the wait. So the best thing u can do is wait for him to respond

Nothing wrong with starting a thread, chill. Ever consider that his message is lost in space? I sent one over a week ago and still no response. This was shortly after I asked about price and turnaround time.

No disrespect is meant. In know he is busy. We were talking about it about a month ago. I was just waiting on how to pay. I have sent several PM's and I see him online. I just want to talk to him. That's all

Well I seen him on earlier,funny how he doesn't respond to pm's. If you want to do business on the net then you must be responsive.Busy or not if you sign on you have time to respond.Time to go to someone who will do it in a timely manner and not play games for weeks,months.Whatever the excuse may be it's not good enough. Snake it's time to go check out www.kenoconnorracing.com You will have it back quicker than ak will respond.Maybe these comments will get him to respond.A little to late IMO.

I too have experienced non responses from Joe, maybe there is a glitch in the system somewhere.

I was more than eager to get on of his heads, but due to no response I shopped elswhere.

Well you snooze you loose. Call KOR. He does amazing work. His customer service and turn around time is top notch.

Well I seen him on earlier,funny how he doesn't respond to pm's. If you want to do business on the net then you must be responsive.Busy or not if you sign on you have time to respond.Time to go to someone who will do it in a timely manner and not play games for weeks,months.Whatever the excuse may be it's not good enough. Snake it's time to go check out index You will have it back quicker than ak will respond.Maybe these comments will get him to respond.A little to late IMO.

wifesblaster-Well you snooze you loose. Call KOR. He does amazing work. His customer service and turn around time is top notch..

very true on both comments..no matter how busy you are if you cant do the work at least say so 8-| ..ken is the man to call now,he won't leave you hangin,fast turnarounds I:I

In case you haven't noticed we are trying to correspond with a particular member. Myself, I blame it on my computer as I'm having fits with it, crashes, freezes, won't start. I'm not worried as there are plenty of places to get a modified head. Just trying to spread the love ($$$)

Did anything come of this? I've been looking to get work done over the winter on my motor. I need a modded head and maybe some port work. I'd like to talk to someone about prices. Anyone looking to make some money??

Well I emailed Ken on 9-20 and have yet to receive a response. I guess I'll have to call. The problem with that is he is on the other coast which makes it a bit tough for some of us. If someone would like to respond on here to discuss modding my head for a 3mm stroker and a street port job on my 240 jug I'd like to get this going. I just stopped in at the Yamaha shop today and checked out the new FZ-09 and I think I'll be trading in my 19 month old FZ6 and I'm not sure I'll be able to afford the Blaster work after buying another new bike.

Ah nevermind. I'm making an arbor now and will put it in the lathe in the next week or two. I'll pull out my old porting tools and get the jug handled too. I've ported enough Yamaha heads (usually end up in my Toyotas tho) I can do some cleanup and mild porting on this one.

Joe has been off-line for a while now. He does great work but this is not his business. He is a smart and very nice guy, but I think he got very busy with other things and didn't feel any further growth. He is a bright guy, I miss his presence.

Steve