arguing on xbox live

blasterdude14

Apr 28, 2009
ohio
how stupid is it when your playin a game online and some idiot starts sayin you suck and cant play seriously how pathetic can you be. I was playin a call of duty headquarters match i wasnt playin my best so some idiot decides to start sayin i suck and should learn how to kill. but naturally seeing how mad he made me i came back in the next match and owned his a$$I:I sry for this guys but i just need to vent

I have issues ....I like to talk crap to the guys on xbox that I can Kick their a$$ and stuff and then Own them....but its really mr playing...haha I just play with the mic...People are always goin to talk crap they even talk crap to me on the game peggle...I mean they are big tough guys playin a game with unicorns n rainbows...lol

i play gears 2 and i dont have my headset plugged in most of the time unless im playin with friends. if someone is pissy like that i try to piss them off by doing dumb sh*t. its hilarious. :D

not guna lie, its pretty fun to make little kids rage quit. but also, i used to get pretty pissed too. now i dont, i just go back at them if they start sh*t then they move on to someone else.

Which Call of Duty? WaW or Modern Warfare?

I do the same thing...I keep my headset unplugged unless I have friends online. To many kids that just run their mouth. When they start making retarded noises just to be annoying, I mute them...or throw a tabun gas grenade at their feet. Haha.

I play both WaW and MW. Feel free to add me. Gamer tag is Bizurns. (It looks like an 'm', but it's an 'r' and an 'n.' Sounds stupid, but most people call me Bizums because the letters look like an 'm.'

I've been wanting to get into clan battles and all that, but I have yet to get the process started. I guess since I don't have a set schedule to devote to gaming, it would make it difficult to be on a team like that.

do you have a clan? all u realy need is to have 1 set time and day ... and be good ?

No, I don't have a clan. I used to be a very active member of XGO (Xtreme Gaming Online). We had a very strong player base and an even better chain of command, but that was on Halo 2. Clans were easier to run over there. I worked my way up through the ranking system and made a lot of good friends, but it all slowly dwindled. The clan is still active and I have a place if I even choose to go back, but it isn't what it used to be. All the players that were a key to its success have moved on and are no longer involved.

It done bother me at all. Just rub it in there face that you dont sit in front of a tv screen for 24 hours a day, and you actually have a life outside of xbox

try playing fifa 09
i generally take mountains of abuse due to the way i play whic is be defensive then hit the team on the break and i get messages telling me to how to kill myself then and its funny how many people seem to think that other people are homo's on live
best one i had was with an english boy on fifa who passed me off the pitch but in the last minute of the match i scored he then asked for a rematch saying how sh*t i was, 20 mins into the game i score then he scores twice, so for the next 5 mins all i hear is how im a faggot ass noob then in the final 10 mins of the game i scored twice to make it 3-2
the guy went insane! i then told him that id f*ck him up if he didnt stop crying,im pretty sure at that point he killed himself

Yeah, there have been times when people challenge me to 1v1 matches and I'll dish out a can of whoop ass. One guy was really pissed off because I killed him 14 times in one match and he killed me twice. He challenged me to a 1v1 match and I accepted. As soon as the match started, I laid down on the ground. He came running up to me and killed me, so I did it again. Just laid on the ground. I refused to fight back and that drove him insane! He was screaming and I couldn't understand what he was trying to say. I just laughed my ass off and kept lying down.

You can't win verbal fights over the internet. People just scream or make noises that drown out your voice and it's useless. I stick to holding them down and peeing in their butt during a match.