arguing on xbox live

I have issues ....I like to talk crap to the guys on xbox that I can Kick their a$$ and stuff and then Own them....but its really mr playing...haha I just play with the mic...People are always goin to talk crap they even talk crap to me on the game peggle...I mean they are big tough guys playin a game with unicorns n rainbows...lol

whats wrong with unicorns and rainbows....?

I AM THE MOTHAFUCKIN PEGGLE MASTER!! U GOT OWNED!! I:I

RE5 co-op is the sh*t. I love that game online. I'm not gonna lie, I used to talk a lot of smack over xbox live just to get a rise out of people and piss them off. I don't do it much anymore just because it's not really worth it. I also heard of a friend who also used to talk a lot of smack, and supposedly the kid filed a complaint against him. I guess xbox looked into it and the kid ended up pressing charges for something or another. Can't remember. Is that even possible? I've filed complaints before just to see what'll happen, and nothing ever does.

ya and they have people from microsoft that play the games and look for people who wont stop talking trash and if they catch u they delete your account

Had a chance to play a few games with blasterdude14 last night. I couldn't really talk though because my wife was lips-deep in an important exam and my son had just fallen asleep. Good times though.

im not a racist or anything but it is even worse when you get stuck with a group of thug black dudes that run thier goddamn mouths the whole time about how that nigga shoulda done this or this nigga be wack yo...... 8-| 8-|

Bahahaha! Yeah, that gets annoying really fast. I usually make fun of them. "Nah meen mah nigga, wootie woot!"

And the opposite end of the spectrum are the kids that call everyone a n*gger. I wish I could reach through my headset and strangle the life out of people sometimes.