Arguing On The Internet

haha i have a similar situation..

when i was still living in USA, i had a friend named jeramiah, and he was arguing with this guy (who was in a chatroom as a chick) cuz he kept hitting on her in the chatroom, and they started arguing, and the guy drove to my friend's house, punched him in the face, and told him he got owned by a chick named "sexy_ho69" and the guy left (we found out, the guy lived about a 10-15 min carride from my buddy's house... dumbfucks :D)

we all made fun of him all the time.. but now i live in my home-country (Finland) so i can only make fun of him abou it when i call back to USA to check up on everyone -- being this all happened about 3 weeks before i left for finland haha

Last edited:
Hey guys out there, look my laptop crashed and i am really never on the computer but can still use my email. but any way i am in desprate need of money and i am trying to sell my 2000Honda xr 100 for $900. I live in south jersey. I do not have enought posts to post in the for sale bc i am not on enoguh. because my phone wont allow me to use the internet but email is okay so pass this around. Its a 2000Honda XR100 wit a FMF POWER CORE 4 EXHAUST and runs better then any new 4 stroke trail bike. My email is jreynolds44@rocketmail.com and as much as i would want you to P.M. me i wont recieve it for a good time so please email =)

P.S. i will send pictures if requested (you will not be dissapointed)

Hey newbie...stop posting the same thing in multiple threads. Do it like everyone else and get the required post count.

thats JOKES LOOK AT THE RETARDED KIDS FACE+THE CAPTION even though i feel bad about saying this

arguing.jpg