Arguing On The Internet

lbwd

Apr 1, 2007
Missouri
2001124762083278276_rs.jpg

Special thanks to Jabes for sharing the photo.

The image above explains the one thousand words I would end up typing. Let's try not to have too much of that. Dis-agreements are fine, but those threads that turn out to be 43 pages of sh*t are just not right.

Remember that and enjoy the above photo.

yep its like they are trying to act tough over the internet but in real life they are actually worthless

juss messin.. i agree.. even if i did participate in one such disagreement

Man I have to agree.I:I
There one sh!t talkers in this forum but for the most part forum member are great people and enjoy talking Yamaha Blasters with them.
Ive gotten into a little battle myself on here with this one sh!t talker running their mouth and I dont start unless im prevoked because I dont need to talk sh!t to prove my points or facts.

But I must say people ageed with me on the subject .

I dont need to say any name but im pretty sure forum members can find the thread and read the BS this member was spewing.

Hope this teaches them sh!t talker they arent so tuff on the internet .
And I also told this forum member to bring it on and I would prove them wrong anytime and would make them eat their words when every theyre ready.

Great Thread BTW

I dunno

That's pretty offensive to the little yellow bus crowd.
so screw all you, I can take you with one finger tied behind my back (I only type with two).

I like arguing, I mean that's what the internet is for. Spewing evil vile sh*t at someone you never met?

You all have sissy Blasters, MINE RULES!!!!!!!!!

A-too early to really lay into it, but you get the drift

BTW, for those that may be running in that race, I'm kidding.

"Dee da Dee"
Carlos Mencia

yeah arguing is gay "keyboard commandos" i saw somewhere lol

i totally agree idk y so many ppl argue on the comp i would do such a chilish thing