are you movin' like Bernie? music swears, if working turn down volume or don't watch

caseywoods5

Jul 18, 2010
Mc Roberts, Kentucky
everybody at school is doing this now and it's spreading to the public! it's funny as hell and it's a good way to get people laughing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: are you movin' like Bernie?

there is swearing in the music, may get someone in sh*t at the office, so warn em lol

i am so used to listening to rap and stuff like that that i don't even notice when music cusses, thanks for the heads up i'll try to edit the title.

EDIT: alright i changed the title

Re: are you movin' like Bernie? music swears, if working turn down volume or don't wa

hell yah, our whole xc team did this after our huddle at the last meet we had, its sooo funny, haha

Re: are you movin' like Bernie? music swears, if working turn down volume or don't wa

^^^ yeah i know haha i do it all the time, soon if i get a chance and it warms up some i'm going to do a vid of me doing it while riding

^^^ yeah i know haha i do it all the time, soon if i get a chance and it warms up some i'm going to do a vid of me doing it while riding

hahaha, that'd be hilarious, i wish i could get a vid of our cross country running teams little chant at out conference meet, its gonna be epic!

I want to see a vid of 86notch doing the dance.lol.

That dance is is what I look like every morning before my first cup of coffee .

You got that right demon! I was waiting for the dude in the purple shirt to fall over.

thats just plain DE DA DEE, looks like someone having an epileptic fit,
and i sure as hell wouldnt let anyone catch me doing anything that even remotely resembles that
you young'uns sure get amused easily

noone around here does that, just planking.... and why is there an ad that says "single and over 40 try mature singles only..? lmao

FINALLY I WAS WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO MAKE A THREAD ABOUT THIS SONG!!! i used to dance at school to this song for our pep rally. Doing the actually "Bernie"..... I was famous

noone around here does that, just planking.... and why is there an ad that says "single and over 40 try mature singles only..? lmao

i planked on my teachers stool yesterday and when he walked in he didn't notice for like 5 minutes, lol

yo i move it like bernie all the time! hahahaha

i really hate where im from when i see stuff like this lol