Arctic Cat HELP

dwcth

Apr 27, 2009
2004 650 V2.... ALL STOCK

3 weeks ago i had to reset the belt limit switch (sometimes known as "LIMP MODE") and after i hooked all the wires back up I took it for a couple spins around the house with no problems.....

Now, 3 weeks later, I go out to start it and when i turn the switch... nothing... hmmm well... i thought it was odd but batteries do die so i put in a new one... and turned on the switch and the digital display started blinking and the speed O was reading 7 MPH...I have never see this happen before so i started it up... Fired right up and sounds normal.... but the digital display (all indicators) are flashing and blinking... on and off sporadically... i drive it around the house and it seems to be running OK but the gauges are all messed up....

Did I do something wrong with the jumper reset that would cause a short somewhere?
does this have anything to do with the dead battery (which is relativity new and i was not expecting it to die this soon)???

has anyone see this happen before??????

I agree with your first statement.... i want to sell it as soon as i get it running again...