Anyone with a YT Channel?

commented and subscribed
thanks man. will make more vids. soon.
this one was kinda long and boring since I don't have many trails.
but ill have to wait to make more videos because my back is f***** up.
i have 2 inflammed discs. and 1 that is misshaped. + i pulled a muscle in one of my legs for sure and maybe the other. and my back is all knotted up and tight. same with my legs.

thanks man. will make more vids. soon.
this one was kinda long and boring since I don't have many trails.
but ill have to wait to make more videos because my back is f***** up.
i have 2 inflammed discs. and 1 that is misshaped. + i pulled a muscle in one of my legs for sure and maybe the other. and my back is all knotted up and tight. same with my legs.

That's no excuse! my dad broke his back on a quad.. he found out it was broken so many weeks later at the doctors.. the weekend he found out he was out riding a can am outlander! :p

Haha on a serious note: Steven Holmes - YouTube

Once I stop fannying about and get my quad street legal here in the UK, I'll get aload of decent riding vids up! .. sadly not many blasty onces though unless my sisters feeling brave and lets me take it for a ride! ;)

this is a great deal for the money GoPro HERO3 Black Edition Wide-Angle Helmet Cam - Bundle - Free Shipping at REI.com

because the wifi remote is worth $80,the frame mount is worth $40,the chest mount is worth $40,looks like 2 batterys so for the extra battery its worth another $20, then two other mounts that idk what are called which are probably worht about another $20 because they would come in a grab bag. They are selling it for $400 the price gopro sells just for the camera and wifi remote.

Overall they give you about $200 worth of extra stuff so its a great deal. They only thing you would need would be a micro sd card. You can buy a Sandisk 32gb Class 10 card for $30 at walmart. Its the same one gopro sells on there site for $50.

That's no excuse! my dad broke his back on a quad.. he found out it was broken so many weeks later at the doctors.. the weekend he found out he was out riding a can am outlander!

Haha on a serious note: Steven Holmes - YouTube

Once I stop fannying about and get my quad street legal here in the UK, I'll get aload of decent riding vids up! .. sadly not many blasty onces though unless my sisters feeling brave and lets me take it for a ride!
I couldnt even walk...
I will check out your channel and subscribe.
Thanks.