anyone know anything about pitbikes???

blasterboy32

Jan 9, 2012
harrisburg, pennsylvania
I'm looking into buying a pitbike and not looking to spend over $500. I found a SDG speed mini 107cc. Are these good bikes? It says its made in the USA. Also the Guy said the kickstarter doesn't work so he pop starts it. What could be the problem with the kickstart and is it hard to get parts for them?

i have 2 ttr 90s and they are pretty cheap and with my big ass iv hit 45 mph and iv rode the piss out of it synce 02 or 03 and only changed the oil 1 or 2 times and it needs a new set of rings but if it still had compression i would be still riding it (almost as fun to ride as the blaster)

I want a pitbike that I can ride somewhat comfortably. I think a crf50 is too small. I wanted something I could ride without my knees being up to the bars. I was thinking maybe a kx65 or maybe a cr80. I want something that I can mess around on but also ride like a normal dirtbike on a track or trails if I wanted to.

I want a pitbike that I can ride somewhat comfortably. I think a crf50 is too small. I wanted something I could ride without my knees being up to the bars. I was thinking maybe a kx65 or maybe a cr80. I want something that I can mess around on but also ride like a normal dirtbike on a track or trails if I wanted to.

My brother is 6'1 and he was fine