Anyone have pics of Warrior rear brakes on a Blaster?

Toddmac

Dec 15, 2008
Independence, MO
I just got a complete rear brake assembly for the Blastard. Does anyone happen to have a pic of one with the Warrior brakes mounted...namely a pic of the bracket they made for the caliper?

i had the whole carrier so i cur the mount of and welded it to the blaster carrier. however i did make a bolt on setup just out of some 1" box steel and just drilled 5 holes. 2 for mounting to the carrier. 2 for mounting the caliper and 1 in the center for the parking brake adjuster. it just takes some work to align it and drill the holes.
hope this helps

HPIM1090.jpg

So the pic you posted is just the welded carrier and nothing to do with the "bolt on" bracket right?
I think this will be an easy deal, I was hoping to design something that used the stock caliper mounts and then bolt to it...hoping I don't have to have a massive plate in there somewhere...lol
Thanks for the pic..every little bit counts! I tried to bag a really cheap banshee carrier and axle but of course missed it by an hour, a dude came by and bought everything the guy had....figures.

yea if you want i can take a pic of the setup i got from ecatv they make a kit that is bolt on and uses the banshee/warrrior carrier and then u can have some idea of what you have 2 do

yea if you want i can take a pic of the setup i got from ecatv they make a kit that is bolt on and uses the banshee/warrrior carrier and then u can have some idea of what you have 2 do

okay here are some pics of what i have on my blaster now. looks to be about 1" wide then goes to 1/2" in the middle. there are 4 holes for the hardware and one you won't see on the other side that is where the parking break end can go in. its not to big and it works well. hope this helps you.
P1000672.jpg

P1000671.jpg

P1000670.jpg

P1000669.jpg

P1000668.jpg

P1000667.jpg

Hell yeah that helps! I sure appreciate the time and effort man....a bunch!
That looks really clean other than having to be so thick but that works for me as is.
Thanks again for the pics!

What the hell is wrong with the std rear brake? Its the front brakes that are fkn crap, Just get a rear shorty cable and grease it up. I can lock my rears up every time if i want too. The fronts on the other hand, They couldn't stop a quad 150kg lighter, worst brakes ever,

What the hell is wrong with the std rear brake? Its the front brakes that are fkn crap, Just get a rear shorty cable and grease it up. I can lock my rears up every time if i want too. The fronts on the other hand, They couldn't stop a quad 150kg lighter, worst brakes ever,

Mine are the opposite...the rear sucks, I put on the shorty and tore it down. She still is weak. My fronts actually work great...for now anyway. I would rather have the hydro all the way around but that will happen down the road. For now, getting em on the rear will be great.

I checked eastcoastatv and can't find anywhere that they have those brackets any more. I may call em cause if it's cheap enough then that will save me some fab time, although it looks really easy as it is.

i found my 04 blaster carrier on ebay for 40 bucks so if the other is over priced you might think about going that route too dont know about the axle situation though i destroyed my old one trying to take it apart so i couldnt see how it fit in the newer carrier

This is a picture of a bracket I built yesterday from some angle welded in a rectangle. It is on my 98 and the brake came from an 03. It uses all the original hardware except for the allen heads, they are a little longer than the stock ones. It allows it to float still. I replaced the trenga one I had because I couldn't get it to bleed. It works good.
2a6vx8g.jpg

2ztaee8.jpg

Reactions: Smitty jr