Anyone Hare scramble a blaster?

i went to one of these last week and not a blaster one rode in the race. next season when my blaster is ready i plan in racing in the hare scramble.

heres some hints for you...dont run a swinger skid not even stock, run a motor skid if you can, dont go full out until last lap or you will be very tired, get some good tires (razr 2's front, razr rears) but mainly focus on the fronts because my front end pushed bad with wore down holeshots and my rears that were in good shape didnt clean out good, always watch the trail in front of you and if theres someone stuck or a major mud whole find a alternate line

heres some hints for you...dont run a swinger skid not even stock, run a motor skid if you can, dont go full out until last lap or you will be very tired, get some good tires (razr 2's front, razr rears) but mainly focus on the fronts because my front end pushed bad with wore down holeshots and my rears that were in good shape didnt clean out good, always watch the trail in front of you and if theres someone stuck or a major mud whole find a alternate line

why do you remove the swinger skid?

I tell ya what, raise your stem about 2" i did mine the other night and DAMN it feels ALOT bigger with just that.

I race GNCC and CRA local to PA and Ohio and I've seen a couple blasters out there. I bet an experienced rider could do well on one. Just get out there try it and have fun.

im just gonna do it for fun. i mean you get out there and ride for 3hours that alone is worth it to me.

That's what it's all about dude having fun!I:I

I will say this, suspension is 100% the most important component on a quad for XC racing. Invest your money into the suspension and you'll be happy you did. I did my suspension last and learned my lesson. Fun times!
attachment-8.jpg

snowshoe.jpg

attachment-14.jpg

attachment-15.jpg