anyone got land to ride??? WISCONSIN

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
now that spring/summer are coming so most of us that live in town cant ride much.. anyone got land to ride??? get some blaster riders together for aday of riding.. cook out maybe?? i can bring drinks and some food to.. soda, gatorade, beer, jack what ever it may be for after riding.. got some firends places to ride here so if i can get enough notice from them on ride days il get the ok to bring friends..

LOL!! thanks for the offer.. but thats quit the drive for some wheeling.. i plan on making a trip to athica bad lands in indiana later this fall, and hopefully a few trips to black river falls, and some to the trails just on the other side of wi/ill border.. but thats all fine.. but its always fun to ride at friends places, where you dont have 40-200 atv's running around

update.. the wife and i are for sure buying a house in the country.. and il lbe making sure there is enough land to ride.. so when the time coems all wi blaster forum memebers are invited for wkeened riding.. everywheekend!!

hey whats up "cheesheads" (as they like to call us) me, 4cfed, macblaster and that guy that went to the darkside oh yeah the ox should ll get together and hit the trails for a good day of riding. We'll all have to get together and plan something. Sping is coming which means OPEN TRAILS!!

hey whats up "cheesheads" (as they like to call us) me, 4cfed, macblaster and that guy that went to the darkside oh yeah the ox should ll get together and hit the trails for a good day of riding. We'll all have to get together and plan something. Sping is coming which means OPEN TRAILS!!

i ned to register my sh*t first... no money to right now.... be nice if we all could get together somewhere soon on some land and just fk off with the quads for a few hours