Anyone Got A 2003 Or Newer Hood In White Or Miaer Race Hood In White?

May 18, 2012
Scotland
Hi guys! i am looking for a white hood off a 2003 or newer blaster or a miaer race hood I:I

if you have one leave price and shipping to uk. would prefer one in the uk as saves custom charges. but don't mind. must be in good nick!

Hi guys! i am looking for a white hood off a 2003 or newer blaster or a miaer race hood I:I

if you have one leave price and shipping to uk. would prefer one in the uk as saves custom charges. but don't mind. must be in good nick!

Have you tryed places over here coz by the time you buy one from the US then have it shipped it will cost you far too much and to be honest the only plastic parts that are expensive are the rear fender! You can pick up a front hood for around £50 £60 brand new delivered, call philip at ATV World he will hook you up man, also Lawrence at Status Quads, Chris at ATV's only too defo get sorted out!

StevieN

Have you tryed places over here coz by the time you buy one from the US then have it shipped it will cost you far too much and to be honest the only plastic parts that are expensive are the rear fender! You can pick up a front hood for around £50 £60 brand new delivered, call philip at ATV World he will hook you up man, also Lawrence at Status Quads, Chris at ATV's only too defo get sorted out!

StevieN

cheers man!!:) iv got my front end assembled for now until xmas until i get the cash to get shocks I:I wanting out before track closes for winter so thought il just put it back together the now and when iv got shocks and wider a-arms on order il get my powdercoating done