White Hood and gas tank cover 03+

Tbrock77

Mar 21, 2015
Upstate. New York
Looking for a white hood and gas tank cover. Hood must be 03+ style, looking for some in good shape, no cracks or breaks and minimal scratching.

if anyone can point me in the direction of a brand new white hood plastic It'd be appreciated.

Hood 5VM-23391-20-00

Buy it from your local Yamaha dealer. If they order it with their regular order, there's no shipping charge. Should be about $55

Tank cover 2XJ-2171A-E0-00

Should be about $75

Hood 5VM-23391-20-00

Buy it from your local Yamaha dealer. If they order it with their regular order, there's no shipping charge. Should be about $55

Tank cover 2XJ-2171A-E0-00

Should be about $75

My local yamaha dealer is full of a bunch of dicks and is 45 minutes away. I found both online for $120 shipping included I just need to know if those part numbers signify color too

just found them cheaper at $94 shipping included

Last edited:
Yes, those are the part numbers for blueish white solid. That's what Yamaha calls white. Yamaha's blue is called deep purplish blue solid.

Just don't order from boats.net. They suck.

Yes, those are the part numbers for blueish white solid. That's what Yamaha calls white. Yamaha's blue is called deep purplish blue solid.

Just don't order from boats.net. They suck.

Okay great! I found them on partzilla.com. I can get the hood, tank and rear for $280 shipping included, That's not bad at all IMO

Last edited: