Anybody ever get chased by the cops?

All of these stories should start with "I was being an idiot" or, "I was doing something illegal" and the ahole cop....

Real quick, the cops have never stopped me when I was doing the right thing...only when I am being an idiot.

All of these stories should start with "I was being an idiot" or, "I was doing something illegal" and the ahole cop....

Real quick, the cops have never stopped me when I was doing the right thing...only when I am being an idiot.

i think out of all these stories im the only one who didnt try to run...

i got a chasse a few weeks ago peeps in the local town reported me and i bombed up a back lane i lost the car following me but when i got to the end there was 2 cars parked across the end of it so i had ta stop the peeler dat was following came up and told me "u can out run me but u cant out run the radio got away with it thou cause my dad knew the police officer and i hadnt been on the roads

i have to ride a couple miles of bak roads to get to the trails there arent usualy cops there but one day there was like a mile from my house so my dad tryd tobe a smart ass popped a fukn wheelie past him im like wtf we had to wait like three hours before the cop left the entrence iit sukd we couldnt even ride we had to hide the quads lol it sukd

I got pulled over on my golf cart awhile back. I have to drive down the road for about 200' to get to the field entrance and wouldn't you know it, here comes a new county mountie. He's the only one thats pulled me over (been driving down that stretch of road for 6 years), all the other ones just wave as they drive by and thats what I told him. He was a real douchebag.