any riders that are gamers?

Yea i kinda agree there but some of those games are fun cuz its soo unrealistic :-D i mean the preload and sh*t theres no way someone should be able to do 2 back flips but just doin a wheelie and "preloading" it

Don't get me wrong...I think the game will be fun and I will probably gamefly it. But when I was in highschool and would play dave mirra on the dreamcast, I'd play for 30 minutes and then want to go ride bikes. Even now, if I start playing rockband or guitar hero, I'll get bored and then go pick up a guitar and play the real thing.

Not knocking the fun factor, but I will just get bored of it quick...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlrock View Post
Don't get me wrong...I consider myself an avid gamer. But a video game about an outside activity when my blaster is just out in the garage?

Quote:
I'd rather ride....
i feel u there but when ur broke n outta gas playing video games is fun sh*t man

Well said, well said....

i downloaded the demo on my ps3 and it was awesome. it only lets you do one race though. the quad they give you looks like a blaster with the taurus v1 hood from project blaster. the handling is awesome and they drift like crazy. i would definitely buy this game when it comes out.

all i can say, im home with 2 broken knees, its a great game..but its very easy to beat, if you play right..if you just do the races and get bad placements, you wont do good..i have first in every even ..its an AWESOME game cant wait for PURE2

any xbox livers

add me

PUREbloodshot

pures the sh*t. BUT how the hell do you get to the free ride thing? were u can just rip around with no race or freestyle event. it says it in the tutorials, but i cant for the life of me figure out how to do it.