Any one need parts??

blaster_01

Mar 30, 2013
Might but this quad if enough ppl need parts.....i only need headlight and rear tires ...anyone need anything?? should i buy the whole thing and help ppl out with a cheap part out or just get what i want...

30a4z82.jpg

he said 25$ for headlight could you do better than that?? and i could get the whole thing for 200$ so if ppl need things ill pick it up and part it out to make most of my money back and just keep the xtras for myself

Well I have had about all the parts on that quad for sale for a few months... No one needs anything, and they go aftermarket if they can afford it at the time

ya i thats why i asked before i bought it and was stuck with it.....how much could you sell the headlight for? the guys an hour and a half away would rather get something shipped and hes not sure if it works or not....does your headlight work?

As long as the jug is in good shape and isn't on the last bore, and if the cases don't have any cracks or holes I would buy it too ... You'll easily make your money back just off the motor !

i may be interested in them front tires, they're my favorites

but...to sale on here and list in the marketplace section, you'll need 30 posts and pay the $10 supporting fee, or 300 posts,

iam half way there on post and the 10$ isnt an issue ....i just dont wanna get it and be stuck with 1/2 a bike when i dont need much of it right now....iam going to look at it tomorrow i think and ill let you guys know more about it then....ad dont worry my prices will be pretty cheap, iam not looking to get rich here just to make back most of my money and help out the community

i would want the seat possibly......everything depends on price tho......any aftermarket parts on it?

I don't see any aftermarkets...

i may be interested in them front tires, they're my favorites

but...to sale on here and list in the marketplace section, you'll need 30 posts and pay the $10 supporting fee, or 300 posts,

Arnt those just like stock tires? I think I have a set lol... They look exactly like the 21" I have...

Arnt those just like stock tires? I think I have a set lol... They look exactly like the 21" I have...

those are not anything like stock tires
they are Pure Sport Bandit 6 ply kevlar belted.
and came in 21" and 22" sizes
i've have a set of each, but only 1 good one of each left and 1 of each with huge holes in the sidewalls
the pic below of my white bike is with front and rear bandits, notice the 6 plugs hanging out of the front one at 5 o'clock :eek:

for $200, the Op could easily get the rear tires and headlight he needs, and make his money back.

Last edited:
motors completely gone the guy said, top and bottom end are blown out but case is good he thinks.....if anyone here sees anything theyd want pm me a price youd pay so i can judge if its going to be worth it