any computer people?

Mrs_3_0_5

Dec 18, 2008
Florida
Im having troubles with my computer recognizing my mp3 player. It used to do fine but now it says cant recognize device...i think i might need to upgrade my usb to 2.0 but I dont know where to get that...any ideas???

yeah i looked on there but im not sure which to download...its irritating cuz i use my mp3 everyday...in my car when i work out while i take a shower..and im tired of the old music...lol

i shut it down and restart it daily...i dont know what version of windows i have...i know that sounds stupid but ill try to find out.

hahah i listen to music constantly...annoys mr..but i have a docking station with speakers so its not actually IN the shower..Even when im sitting on the computer i have music on the tv...I dont think i have a prob...lmao

hahah i listen to music constantly...annoys mr..but i have a docking station with speakers so its not actually IN the shower..Even when im sitting on the computer i have music on the tv...I dont think i have a prob...lmao

you have a problem!! you need that tv show 'intervention' LOL!!!!

i only listin to music in the garage or in the car, than i just plug my blackberry into the cd player and listin to slacker radio

yeah it says to sign in on slacker.com...i did that and nothing happened...huh maybe ill try again...

I dont have the software for my mp3 player anymore....im updating my windows right now hopefully that works