Any cheap alternative's to trail techs?

they are not real carbon fiber, prolly just a wrap

i do not see the wattage on them, if they are over 55watts total ? you'll need to hook 1 to low beam wire and 1 to high beam wire and aim them accordingly

if they are 55 watts or under total, you can hook them like i have my trail techs...both to high and low beam wires, so no matter what position the switch is in, they both come on.
or get a 75 watt lighting coil as i have, to run 2
35 watt lights together

Where did you find that 75w lighting coil??

Run any 12v lights you wish.Bulbs must be changed to no more than 25w but 20w is ideal unless you up the voltage of the lighting coil.I have ran a cheap setup before.Although they looked decent they lasted not even a day.In my opinion trail techs are the way to go very good quality and made to take the vibrations.Awk said it all perfectly.

Reactions: blasterdemon7
Run any 12v lights you wish.Bulbs must be changed to no more than 25w but 20w is ideal unless you up the voltage of the lighting coil.I have ran a cheap setup before.Although they looked decent they lasted not even a day.In my opinion trail techs are the way to go very good quality and made to take the vibrations.Awk said it all perfectly.

i kinda want to get those hella lights he posted, they would hold up im sure?? i would also wire one to low and one to high

Those hellas will work fine as long as you get rid of those bulbs.Get some lower wattage bulbs.Says there an H3 bulb so 20w-25w would be good.If you want to spend $50 on those then I would wait for a set of trail techs to pop up used.For a few more dollars the trail techs can be had.You can go get wally world lights if you want.Just some steps to take to hope they last for a bit.

^^ if you are getting those lights for the CF its just a warp not real CF, if you dont care about that then it doesnt matter.

and your new profile pic 89..... is that you????? :D