Any 1 c 1 of these

interesting for sure but????? no I've seen plenty milled heads, maybe ken or someone who mills heads will chime in........bump

I really don't see how the turbo grooves would help anything. It seems the concept is to mix the air and fuel better but I don't think it will improve the combustion any in it's self.

I think the lines were ment to increase swirl for better combustion, only a dyno could tell if there is any gain to having it. other wise why not have swirlly fins that you could see!

it would be worth it if it had interchangeable domes but ehh its the same as paying 60bucks to get ur stock head milled and re-chambered and squish band blah blah blah

i know there are alot of anti vito advocates out there but on this head you can at least remove and change domes which gives you alot more adaptability for your cylinder while at the same time giving you the performance you desire... but it only comes for a 240

BLASTERHEMIHEADFOR72MM...

Yeah I would think that they would^. Didn't really think about it but that sounds resonable. And as for the Vito's products, I run them on just about every part of my quad. No problems. Good quality for a good price.