Another Ride Along: Rock Decent

piezzi

Mar 19, 2008
Here's another video from last weekend. The video camera kinda smooths things out, but the heart of this video shows a very long and rocky decent. It was my first time down this trail and I thought I carried good speed and mostly made good decisions as I picked my way through the sections.

Let me know what you think....

x

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Prime
looks like a pretty rough ride! the only thing I would change is the sound that 4 stroke makes haha

yeah, he grew up riding out there and is smooth as butta on that thing. He was logging some saddle time because he's racing in the San Felipe 250 this weekend.

250. He's been out of the riding game for a little while, but he provide pit support during the Baja 1000....which led to him picking up a ride for the SF250 & the 1000 this year. He's roosts bc he's just naturally smooth and fast.

250. He's been out of the riding game for a little while, but he provide pit support during the Baja 1000....which led to him picking up a ride for the SF250 & the 1000 this year. He's roosts bc he's just naturally smooth and fast.

thats pretty awesome, takes some real balls to ride down a rocky uneven path that fast on a bike...

I like riding the desert, but woods riding sounds fun too. I get a lot of different options during a single ride, and the best sections are usually associated with dramatic landscape transitions.

Been thinking about getting a bike, but I kinda got into the game late and I could just seem myself dumping it all over the place and jackn myself up.

congrats to your buddy on getting the ride! he looks like he's really good on that bike. I have a lot of respect for those guys, if i took a dirtbike on that kind of terrain, I would be in really bad shape by the time i got to the bottom!

that looks nice and rough, very similar to alot of places i ride in around here
keep them vids comin !!!!!!

^^^^ will do.

I'd like to come out and do your mountain ride and meet some of you boys face to face. Just can't see shipping or towing my blaster to PA. But I have rims, tires, & skid plates that will travel........and soon a stabilizer!