Another reason to hate honda!

nboldman

Feb 5, 2012
Kentland, Indiana
313830_473650856030492_1510844387_n_zps29ba63e7.jpg

as if this wasn't enuf ???...............

Last edited by a moderator:
why? whats wrong with them? they are great all around quads straight out of the crate!

ah idk, one of my friend s has one, my blaster is almost stock all it has is a muffler, and i can stay with him till he hits 4th, its not loud enough to ride, i cant hear when to shift it very well, and its massive i like the small size of the blaster.

shame. shame on you for hating honda. lol. seriously though, i rate yamaha and honda both at the top. always have.

i like honda, but i was trying to be funny with the justin bieber picture. I would by a 450r and/or a trx250r from honda, but I would buy a yamaha over a honda any day unless a deal comes up tht i cant resist.

Last edited:
Now I know I'm old. Until Awks post I didn't have a clue what this thread was about:-[- Would you feel the same if he was on a Yammy?

If you had no quad at all, and someone gave you brand X, you would take and ride the crap out of it and love it I:I

I don't think any one brand is much better than another. What's new and hot today is old news tomorrow. If it had been Honda that made the Blaster would you feel the same?8-|

i don't care really for justin but i guess i have a slight bit more respect for him for riding. i'm guessing a lot of people here do not like vanilla ice but how many of them realize that he has raced motocross?

Honda may not be the fastest but they are the most reliable. And I'm pretty sure a trx450r is the only 450 quad that you can bore and stroke to a 601. Thats the highest if seen one bored.